Karmelle specialises in the supply of self-adhesive labelling machines. The equipment ranges from a simple entry level flash labeller; all the way through to main frame labelling systems installed on turnkey filling and capping lines.
Our full range of labelling equipment is designed and built in the UK by our dedicated team of engineers. We are particularly proud of our ability to design bespoke labelling machines for our customers’ individual requirements.
If your business is growing, we know exactly how to bring your production line up to speed to help you get the most out of every minute.
If you’d like to accurately dispense 100 million labels before any major maintenance is required, we can offer just that! In fact we can meet most requirements, as we work with you and build every machine right here, in Yorkshire, to your brief.
Want to see more? Check out our Youtube video to see how they work.
So get in touch today and join the number of businesses who have relied on us to help them grow over the years.
Labelling Machines available include:
- Basic promotion flash labelling
- Highly accurate servo driven primary labelling
- Label application with date and batch coding
- Print and apply labelling, utilising state-of-the-art print engines
- Pallet labelling
- Outer case labelling
- Main frame PLC controlled front, back and wrap round labelling
- Full pharmaceutical specification with camera inspection and reject facility